Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

‘Smoking helps Genevieve Nnaji relax’

Fans of the petite actress, Genevieve Nnaji would probably be shocked at this but yes, dear Genevieve smokes and she does so because it helps her to relax.
She mentioned this to producer-director, Charles Novia, while on the set of one of his movie, More than Sisters that had Stella Damasus, Segun Arinze as co-actors. According to Novia, who confirmed it in his book,Nollywood Till November: Memoirs of a Nollywood Insider’, the actress smokes but not on a regular basis, only when she needs it to calm her nerves.
As contained in his book, ‘Our mutual professional respect for each other developed the more. I remember on the third day of recording, one night while shooting at a clinic in Victoria Garden City Extension, I came out for a bit of fresh air while the technical people were setting up for the next scene. I saw Genevieve in a dark corner of the building, smoking a cigarette. ‘Whoops! You caught me’, she said, laughing. ‘You smoke?’ I asked, a bit surprised. ‘Now and then. It relaxes me ’ she said. ‘Do you smoke?’ ‘Never have. Never will. But I don’t have any problems with people who smoke though. But health wise, I hope you stop soon.’ I replied. ‘I am trying to. Sit with me a bit, lets talk about this scene.’ I sat with her and I explained some few things to her about the scene. We also talked about a bit of her stardom and how she was coping with it. She was in a chatty mood and it was a revealing conversation’, he wrote.
Nnaji though popular for her acting skills, is also a model, singer and owner of a fashion line, St Genevieve which she launched in May, 2008.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events