Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

Wizkid Stole ‘Ojuelegba’ From Me – Blackface

Blackface-vs-wizkid
LK Kuddy - With You (Remix) [B-T-S] (2)
By, who spoe with Saturday Beats, he said Wizkid stole the hit tune, "Ojuelegba" from him.

I never truly needed to discuss it this while yet after individuals began looking at my new melody, Killa, numerous felt Blackface seemed like Wizkid, which I didn't care for.

On the off chance that you check appropriately, you would understand that Wizkid's hit, Ojuelegba, sounds precisely the same as the track 13 on my dancehall collection discharged as far back as 2010.

You have to listen to that collection to realize what I am discussing. The melody is similar to the point that I think it shouldn't be that way.

Indeed, in Killa, I sang that they attempted to duplicate my song, and the bloggers got an insight of the significance and put their reports out. What I said is reality and I am going to get to the base of this matter since I merit equity.

Blackface-versus wizkidLK Kuddy - With You (Remix) [B-T-S] (2)

The Ojuelegba melody has made such a great amount of income for Wizkid. I am not made a fuss over that but rather I need the business to be in a position whereby individuals will comprehend that a percentage of the artistes and the tunes they are cheering is another person's endeavors, particularly kindred artistes that they are doing everything to cut down. All they are doing is to cut down Blackface and to say that he is not applicable in the business. A few individuals are keen on slaughtering my legacy. I accept there is unquestionably a group up against me in the business and this has been continuing for quite a while.

The veteran dancehall act kept saying he had a go at talking with Wizkid about the entire issue, however his reaction was disturbing.

There was a period Wizkid tailed me on twitter and I let him know that I don't need him taking my tunes and that on the off chance that he needs to do any of my cadence, he ought to tell me. I let him know that since I was simply being a major sibling to him. I let him know that our melodies can't be sounding so comparable and that in the event that he needs anything, he ought to tell me. In any case, after some time, he unfollowed me and it was soon after then that the Ojuelegba melody was discharged. I don't have any issue with Wizkid or whatever other individual, all I am stating is that they shouldn't be messing around with my tunes since those are my properties.

Wizkid and I do various types of music and he doesn't have my sort of aptitude. I don't have an issue with that. I am just pestered when some individual takes my melody and tries to transform it around into theirs without giving me due credit.

Wizkid is yet to react to this new claim as at the season of this report.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events