Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_See Kim Kardashian’s thoughts on breastfeeding in public

Kim Kardashian
Guess Kim Kardashian’s fine feeding her little one in front of her close friends and family. Photo: Celebuzz
Kim Kardashian has joined the much-talked-about debate over breastfeeding in public.
The mother of two took to her app to discuss her breastfeeding process and offered her thoughts on mothers who do it in public places.

‘I know some people find breastfeeding such a private, personal experience, while other people are very open and even breastfeed in public,’ she wrote. ‘Now that I’m a mom, I say whatever makes you comfortable goes.’

However, she admits she isn’t the type of person who would feel comfortable breastfeeding little Saint West in public.

‘I still personally wouldn’t breastfeed at a restaurant with a bunch of people I didn’t know staring at me,’ she continued.

‘I’ve seen this before and remember tweeting how shocked I was. Now that I’m a mom, I’m not that shocked, especially if you have a few kids and can’t leave to breastfeed one kid in the bathroom while leaving the others at the table. But I still personally wouldn’t do it, unless it was an emergency situation and I was fully covered.’

Guess she’s fine feeding her little one in front of her close friends and family, and she thinks it’s totally cool with people who post breastfeeding photos on social media.
Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events