Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_Welcome back Emeka Mba – Tony Okoroji writes

COSON chairman, Tony Okoroji.
i used to be traumatized when I heard of the travails of Emeka Mba, the Director-fashionable of the NBC, in the palms of the EFCC. several instances I attempted to reach him on the phone and every time his cellphone became switched off. I tried to attain a number of his colleagues on the NBC. best one young lady in his workplace took my call and she did no longer seem to realize more than I knew.
once I first met Emeka, he did no longer wear the gray beard he now wears nearly like a badge of honour. The lanky easy shaven guy had come to my office in Lagos with a lovely young girl he had just stated ‘I do’ to. He labored for a pay television agency and had not anything to do with government at that point.
The couple spent pretty a while with me. They have been natural fun. In my banter with the gentle spoken yet extraordinarily persuasive guy, i discovered that he is a policy wonk. if you are high-quality, you are my brother and Emeka is razor sharp. I did now not bother to invite which is Emeka’s village or what kingdom he comes from. I without a doubt knew I preferred the guy. I do not recollect how it took place but Mrs. Mba took off her wedding ring in my office and we by no means discovered it again.
just before this beyond Christmas, i used to be in Emeka’s workplace in Abuja with ‘my brother with the double engine’, Bisi Olatilo, a mutual friend. We spoke considerably approximately the paintings Emeka is doing to digitalize Nigerian broadcasting, a development which has near affinity with my paintings in copyright management. I knew that problem changed into coming for Emeka.
You do now not make the type of progress he has made at the NBC without small minded humans in Nigeria going after you. Emeka has became the beggarly NBC into a goldmine, now each person could want to be NBC DG. Small humans can not climb a big tree whilst it's miles standing. They should first reduce the tree down. How come I realize? i've been there earlier than.
I do not hide the truth that i am a foot soldier in the warfare towards corruption in Nigeria. I need each person who has robbed Nigeria to pay for his theft. after I hear humans bitch that President Buhari is spending an excessive amount of time fighting corruption, i'm stunned. How does the person provide us water to drink whilst the bucket is leaking in every course? What lots of human beings do no longer comprehend is that if a Buhari isn't always allowed to do his issue, Nigeria will soon have our personal J.J. Rawlings. Which might we prefer?
I but call for indeniable proof that Emeka Mba is a robber then i can keep quiet. i've recognized Emeka for many years and he has proved to me to be a person of brilliant thoughts and excessive beliefs. it's miles from this crop of Nigerians that I agree with that President Buhari should discover the brains to build the new Nigeria. If Gold will rust then what chance does iron have?
with out Emeka Mba as NBC DG, the exceptional development we've made with the collective control of copyright within the tune enterprise in Nigeria could have endured to be a pipe dream. Others before him noticed the trouble that became tearing the music and broadcasting industries aside. Decade after decade, they concealed their heads within the sand and ran far from the trouble. They had been scared! whilst Mba was confronted with the hassle, he took the bull with the aid of the horn and in 2014 resolved the forty 12 months old raging dispute. that could be a guy inside the real sense of the word. That became why closing year COSON offered Emeka Mba with the Copyright Medal of Honour.
If we are not very cautious, awful belle people will hijack the battle in opposition to corruption. human beings will use it to fight their enemies. honest actions taken out of the container for the remaining suitable of the commonwealth could be clothed with the corruption toga. I had a similar experience with the EFCC. awful belle human beings in my industry dragged me to the EFCC for ‘corruption’. EFCC investigated me for numerous months. They practically undressed me and shook me inside and out. No shilling dropped due to the fact i used to be now not hiding any.
They found now not one hut owned by me or everybody near me everywhere within the global. They observed no money in any account at domestic or abroad linked to me. I did no longer in any manner live past my way. i used to be in fact living in a rented rental in a very reasonably-priced part of city. at the cease of the day, the people on the EFCC shook my hand, apologized to me and requested me to move. My sin turned into that I worked day and night time and took a formerly little known employer referred to as PMAN and turned it into one among Nigeria’s biggest and richest professional companies. The those who wanted to climb the tree thought that they had to first reduce me down.
i'm satisfied that Emeka is lower back at work. i encourage him now not to go away and let terrible human beings succeed. He desires to hold to paintings for his place of birth. I recognise that he can be disillusioned with the aid of his current revel in and pals will recommend him to quit. I end PMAN and in which is it nowadays? I haven't any doubt that if Emeka Mba quits NBC, the digitization of Nigeria’s broadcasting can be still-born and an entire industry and thousands of jobs dependent on it will suffer.
there are many gifted Nigerians like Emeka Mba who need to truely paintings for his or her place of birth. President Buhari must shield such folks that are the objectives of very awful people in our usa. To sooth this wound, I suggest that Emeka Mba is penciled for a country wide honour. He deserves it.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events