Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_Nollywood actor Mofe Duncan celebrates wife with heart-warming birthday message

Mofe Duncan 1
Mofe Duncan 1The couple ties knot in August, 2015.
Mofe Duncan‘s beautiful Indian-Nigerian wife, Jessica Kakkad Duncan, is a year older today, February 9, 2016 and in celebration of his spouse, the Nollywood actor, took to Instagram to pen a lovely birthday message for her.
‘Happy Birthday to my best friend, my favourite person on God’s green earth, my companion, my partner, my lover, my Queen. I celebrate you this day because I’m so proud of you and who you’ve become and most importantly, I like what you’ve done with the place *places right hand over his heart*.
‘May we experience the unfiltered undiluted unprocessed version of love in Jesus name. Have a special birthday my Queen… Mrs Jessica Mofe Duncan,’ the message reads.
Mofe Duncan weddingMofe Duncan wedding
Mofe Duncan and Jessica got married  on Saturday, August 22, 2015, in an elaborate wedding, which took place at St. Gregory’s College, Obalende, Lagos, after courting for several years.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events