Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

One minute quickie with Karen Igho


Profile:
Karen Igho is the Winner of Big Brother Africa 2011
She loves Fashion and her style is ‘Simple and Chic.’
On her Fashion CV, Karen has done a bit of modelling in the UK and recently, the Needle Craft Fashion Show here in Lagos, Nigeria.
She’s a red carpet darling. She knows how to work her walk.
Mission: Quickie
Partner: Karen Igho
Location: Unknown
IN HER OWN WORDS
- I am a caring and an easy going PERSON; the kind that is not afraid to speak her mind. I am free spirited.
- Black is a COLOUR that speaks well about me. It says I’m Bold, Classy, Sexy and Smart.
-I also love bright colours
- Vintage is back in today’s FASHION TREND, it has come to stay and I’m loving it.
-Colour block(ing) too. It’s amazing how fashion has evolved over the years. Classics still remain classic though.
- The AFRICAN FASHION and WESTERN FASHION, I must say is splendid. It’s the best idea ever to have a ‘mix n match’ of both of them
- The Best Risk in Life is not to take any Risks. I avoid FASHION RISKS and play safe most times.
- I have many FAVOURITE DESIGNERS, I don’t know where to start from . . . I [have a] taste for good things, that’s about it.
- I do not WORK OUT, because honestly, I love food. The best thing is to eat healthy and watch what you eat. I dance when I hear music and I also move around a lot.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events