Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

PROFILE: Meet Celebrity Profile Of Rainbow 94.1fm OAP SkyMan (@Skyman705) cc @DjChascolee


1) My nature
2) My Academics
3) My Hobbies
4) My creativity
5) My ambition
MY NATURE:-
I’m a very creative and intelligent person born in United Kingdom, lived in USA for a while before returning to Nigeria. 80% of my Education life was spent in abroad, 60% of my working career was also spent their too. Naturally, I’m very keen on learning as much as I’m so dynamic on solving issues. I’m also very optimistic in creating or inventing solid ideas that can bring prospects to issues no matter the circumstance. I am a team developer, a leader and a problem solver. I stand to call myself the idea pioneered by the grace of the living God that gives me the existence of this platform. My spoken accent is packable

MY ACADEMIC
A) Finished my N/P in United Kingdom.
B) Completed my school leaving certificate in Nigeria, Baptist Boys High School, Ogun State (BBHS).
C) Graduated my University Degrees in United Kingdom with 3 honours
a) B.Sc – Marketing & Finance
b) B.Sc - Theatre Arts
c) B.Sc – Media & Public Relations.

MY CAREER EXPERIENCE
A) Worked as a Personal Assistance/Marketing PR in a top firm to reckon with in UK (2years).
B) Worked as an On Air Personality (Radio Presenter) in a pronounced Radio Station in the UK ( 2years)
C) In Nigeria worked as Career & Investment Builder to an effective entertainment company.
D) Presently working as a Senior Radio Presenter in a renowned radio station.
E) I have a PR/Media Consulting Company that solves media issues and create media plans (events).
F) I also MC events and present seminars.
My present Radio Job is on Rainbow 94.1 Fm. I have two shows;
(1) THE DRIVE THROUGH SHOW – 7:00pm to 10:00pm (Monday to Friday)
(2) HIP HOP SATURDAY – 12noon to 3:30pm
(My Radio name is called SKYMAN).

MY HOBBIES
I love interpreting the inner heart of an image. Simply called Acting. Presently & Inspiring souls, I’m a solid member of Action Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
I am versatile actor and have done numerous jobs.
English Soap Opera English Nollywood Movies
A) Checkmate 1) From A Distance (You can google)
B) Fortune 2) Turn Table
C) Palace 3) Hunter Son
D) Dear Mama 4) Love & Pain
E) Super Story 5) Divine
Etc
Yoruba Movies
1) Ato pin pin (A detective movie)
2) Iwa eda
3) Ife Ola

MY CREATIVITY
I am a Divine soul, which sees creativity in everything that I have the opportunity to solve or to dialogue on . I believe in making situation unique, I also believe in amending hearts most especially hard issues.

MY AMBITION
Is to be a resourceful asset to every human I encounter. With God divine I am D IDEA.
My name is Olaniyi Akinremi (AKA SKYMAN)
Skyman on duty @ Rainbow 94.1 Fm. (presently)
(3) THE DRIVE THROUGH SHOW – 7:00pm to 10:00pm (Monday to Friday)
(4) HIP HOP SATURDAY – 12noon to 3:30pm
(My Radio name is called SKYMAN).
08100992831,
08112484627
E-mail:akin_olaniyi2007@yahoo.com
HAVE A DATE WITH ME TODAY’.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events