Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

MOTIVATION: LET SKYMAN INSPIRE YOU @Skyman705 Via @djchascolee





What inspires you, there are a lot of things that can provide inspiration seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversityand even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive.
1, There is no royal road to anything, one thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly, that which grows slowly endures.
2, Be not afraid of life, believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
3, When I stand before God at the end of my Life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
4, The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
5, Even if your on the right track, youll get run over if you just sit there.
6, When I hear somebody sign; life is hard; I am always tempted to ask ,compared to what.
7, The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
8, Look at the Sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment, let us literally live from moment to moment.
9, Luck is a dividend of sweat, the more you sweat ,the luckier you get.
10, When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Don’t just read these inspiring Quotes, digest them and make use of them so you can become a phenomenal value to your family or generation.

Skyman always, have a blissful weekend. My weekend show is 12noon to 3.30pm  Every Saturday ( Hip Hop Saturday ) Rainbow 94.1 fm for more information  contact @skyman 705  or  08100992831
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events