Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_Woman kept as a sex worker for 10 years tells her story

– Alejandra Rodriguez fell in love with a man who forced her into prostitution
– He became her pimp and forced to have sex with strangers for ten years
– She was raped up to 40,000 times, earning him $1,2 million in Tenancingo, Mexico
Alejandra Rodriguez was 19 when she first met Francisco and immediately fell in love with him. But this was the moment where her personal nightmare began. Just after eight days of dating, the man told her he is madly in love with her and wants to start a family.
Alejandra Rodriguez was seduced by a sex trafficker when she was 19
“He was a master seducer. He made me feel beautiful and I trusted him completely. I was completely in love with Francisco and I believed he loved me. It was only later when I saw him using the same techniques to seduce other victims that I knew it was an act.”
Being a great manipulator, he managed to persuade the young woman to live with his parents in Tenancingo, Mexico. But once at his parents’ house, Francisco’s attitude to her changed and she spent her days being locked inside a high-security mansion.
“It was just Francisco, his mother and his father. They were very polite to me, but I wasn’t allowed to leave the house and they would never tell me the reason why.”

Living nightmare

Nearly a month they pressured on her to provide sex services, promising big money and expensive presents for her family, and eventually she gave in. She was taken to a guarded hotel room and forced to work 12 hours a day, having sex as many as 20 clients a night.
When she got to her boyfriend’s parents’ house in Tenancingo, 50km east of Mexico City, they held her prisoner
“I said I would try it, but by saying yes, I condemned myself to hell. On my first night there I tried to escape, but Francisco beat me harshly and forced me back into the room with the next client. 
I had only ever had sex with two boys, but over my first two months in Puebla I was raped more than 1,200 times. Francisco would rape me and tell me that I was useless, that I was good for nothing more than selling my body to whoever would pay.”
Two months after that Francisco took Alejandra to Atlanta, Georgia, USA, where his parents owned a house. The woman was prostituting for 14 hours a day but never get any money.
“There was a girl from the Dominican Republic in the house when I first arrived, but I was never allowed to speak to her. The other girl was eventually murdered after too many escape attempts. The final straw came when the Dominican tried to bite a client’s nose off.
Francisco shot her in the head. There were days that I would have to attend to as many as 60 clients a day. I estimate that in three years I was raped more than 40,000 times, which means that Francisco made more than a million dollars selling my body in the U.S.”

Pregnancy and escape

After three years in America Alejandra got pregnant with Francisco’s child and was allowed to return to Mexico. After giving birth the woman was immediately sent to work all around the country, while her baby was taken away to be raised by Francisco’s family.
After three years in America Alejandra got pregnant with Francisco’s child
When she turned 29 Alejandra finally dared to run away. “I prayed to God that he wouldn’t see me getting onto the bus. I was so terrified of returning to that nightmare. I had to lie to my family. They still believed, after 10 years, that Francisco was a good man. I had to say I left him rather than tell them the shameful truth.”
And even now, at her parents’ house she doesn’t feel safe and still hasn’t reported the crimes. “I know where that b****** is, as well as the fact that he has three other girls, two of them under 16, working for him. But I would rather suffer in silence than bring my baby’s life into danger.”

Nowadays

Many of the girls, like Alejandra, come through Tenancingo where many of the city’s properties are paid for through human trafficking
Alejandra is only now able to talk about her experiences thanks to the Well of Life Foundation, a Mexico City-based organisation that rescues sex trafficking victims and rehabilitate them into society. Besides, she currently works for the Foundation as she doesn’t want anyone else to suffer as she has suffered.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events