Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_Why I apologized after my 'YouTube outburst' - Oliseh

– Sunday Oliseh apologized to the NFF after his now infamous YouTube outburst
– The coach says he was only making Nigerians know he was being maltreated by the NFF
– He said the NFF accepted they were also faulty in some areas which he highlighted 
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed why he apologized for his  and his critics.
The coach sent an apology letter to the governing football body though the exact contents of the letter have yet to be leaked.
The letter reportedly contained an apology from the coach and various statements saying Oliseh only meant to complain “how I was being a victim of a clear sacking campaign orchestrated by opposition which hurts so much.”
Speaking to Completesport.ng, Oliseh said: “Yes I apologised to the NFF for my earlier comments but I also made known my grievances to the NFF President when he called me on the phone.
“He admitted that they had their own flaws and I also apologised. It’s better for all concerned if we work together in harmony. 
“I was complaining at the way we were treated and how I was being a victim of a clear sacking campaign orchestrated by opposition which hurts so much.”
In 11 matches, Oliseh has lost two, once in a competitive game, won five and drawn four.
Nigeria face Egypt in a double header next month as they continue their bid to qualify for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events