Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

The story of Ike Ibeabuchi: The dream that never was


Ike was on his way to becoming one of the best heavy weights of all time when he was imprisoned in the US following charges that he tried to rape a woman in Las Vegas in July 1999. The former professional heavyweight boxer, who won the Dallas and Texas Golden Gloves tournaments in 1994, has been locked up for the past 13years. Below is a plea from his mother who posted the message on his website
Mother's request for intervension
My name is Patricia Ibeabuchi a registered nurse. I am the mother of a young man by the name Ike Ibeabuchi Both Ike and my self are originally from Nigeria in Africa- I have been in United States since 1990 and my son joined me here in 1993. I am writing this letter, in hopes that I might receive your assistance in some way regarding the situation with my son Ike that I am about to reveal to you in this letter.
Please continue...
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events