Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_School teacher accuses principal of impregnating, abandoning her

Image of a pregnant woman

A primary school teacher in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State capital, Hafsat Adam Zarma, has told a secondary school principal that he must marry her after she accused him of getting her pregnant and abandoning her after she was delivered of a baby girl.

Zarma, a teacher at the Ngomari Primary School in the state capital, in an intrview with Daily Trust, said the man who is the principal of a secondary school in the city, had promised to marry her but that when she got pregnant, he refused to fulfill his promise.
She also alleged that the man had given her the sum of N5,000 to procure an abortion but she refused, prompting the abandonment.
“When I refused to abort the pregnancy, he invited a man who claimed to be a medical doctor to treat me.
The man, who we later confirmed to be an impersonator, gave me an injection few days before I delivered. Soon after I delivered, the principal refused to marry me and even denied being responsible for the pregnancy.
But few months before I delivered, he came to my family house and told my father that he was responsible for my pregnancy and that he would marry me after delivery,” Zarma said.
Her father, Alhaji Adam Zarma, also corroborated her allegation that the principal visited him in his house in the company of some of his associates and told him that he was responsible for her pregnancy.
But the man in the eye of the storm, when contacted, neither accepted responsibility nor denied it, but said the woman reported him to the police, seeking Director of Public Prosecution’s advice, stating that the case was thrown away.
“She is now threatening take me to court. I have nothing to tell you on the matter now. Let her go to court, we shall meet there,"he said.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events