Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

#DJCP_Mourinho: For sure, I will be back soon"

– Mourinho was asked if he enjoyed his down time
– Mourinho was sacked barely seven months after he helped Chelsea win the EPL.
– “The special one” speaks about his future
In his interview for GQ, the former Chelsea manager says he will not be fully happy until he is back in his natural habitat.
Jose Mourinho said: “No, I am not enjoying it. I can have everything I love at the same time. I can have my family, I can have my friends, I can have my quiet life, which I also like, and I can have my football… I can have everything together and I don’t need to give up on one of them. 
To be fully happy I need everything, so I go back to football. I think it’s my natural habitat. I have worked since I can remember, and as a manager since 2000.
I stopped when I left Chelsea in 2007, for a few months, and now is the second time I stop in 15 or 16 years, so it is not a drama. But for sure, I will be back soon.”
According to ESPN, Mourinho’s patience with Manchester United is wearing thin as he holds out to become the Premier League side’s next manager.
Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho was sacked barely seven months after he helped the London club win the English Premier League.
His representatives have reportedly reached out to the Red Devils on his intention to take over from Louis Van Gaal.
The source states that Mourinho’s camp has already made informal contact with Inter and Paris Saint-Germain, forcing the United hierarchy to move fast if they wish to see the Portuguese in the Old Trafford dugout.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events