Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

Charly Boy plans concert for late father

Charly Boy says he plans to hold a concert in memory of his late father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, who passed on yesterday Maay 4th. He said the concert, which will be put together to celebrate the life of his father, would feature artists like D'banj and Terry G.
Speaking with sympathizers at his residence in Abuja, Charly Boy said no one should weep for his late father "They should join in celebrating a life well lived.” also went down memory lane on his relationship with his father
"My father was a good and great man, though we did not start off well because in the beginning he always felt I was too rascal. I did not obey orders and I got tired of his rules, regulations and restrictions so it was important that I go my own way. I thank God I did that because at long last since the past 25 years. I won the kind of respect I deserved from the man who thought that the direction I took was a wrong move. For the past 25 years, we bonded and I am proud to have had a father like him" he said.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events