Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

Two Times I have Found Used Condoms At My Boyfriend Place and He Speaks That His Boy Used His Place

rbrb_2739


I’ve been with my boyfriend for . It’s a serious relationship and we have agreed to monogamy. Maybe a year ago, I’m not too sure, but I went over to his house and I went to the bathroom and found a condom wrapper in the trash. I asked him about it and he told me it was his friends. He explained it to me and it made sense. He had been at my house for the past week prior to this incident, and while at my place he had told me his friend had been at his place. So, it added up at the time. I didn’t want to go crazy so I listened and believed him. But, I kept both my eyes open.

Last week we went out of town together. When we got back to his place it was late so we went straight to bed. I pulled the pillows back and found a used condom.  Albeit disgusting and clear cut proof that he isn’t sticking to his word on being monogamous. I listened to what he had to say.  Once again, while we were out of town for the week he said his friend was at his place. He could be being completely honest but he could be a lying bastard. But like before it adds up, but twice?

As a grown do you allow your friends to do this in your bed? And, then they don’t clean up after themselves, at someone else’s place?  I’m itching just thinking about it. If this was indeed true why didn’t he put an end to it the first time?

When I asked why he would allow it, he said he didn’t know. I don’t know if they made arrangements before we left but I do know that while we were on vacation he didn’t have contact with anyone because we were out of the country and our phones aren’t equipped to work internationally. And, we were together 24/7 the whole time, so I know for sure he didn’t talk to his friend during the week. There are still so many thoughts running through my head. Why would he put so much effort into us to cheat? When does he have time to cheat? Who is he cheating with?  Is every guy out to be dirty dogs?  When do you say enough is enough?

Given everything that I know for sure I have good reason to believe him. But, given the fact that everyone lies and the red flag was staring me in my face, I have reason to believe he is in fact a cheating dog and the condom was his from sometime before we left. He does safeguard his cell with a code and keeps it on him. Maybe that is nothing and he just wants to hold on to some sense of privacy? It’s never been an issue before but writing this seems to have brought up another red flag.

I can’t ignore what I’ve seen but at the same time I don’t want to believe that he would do that and especially now given that he’s talking about moving forward and getting married and starting a family. Clearly we aren’t ready for that, probably never will be, but for now I just want to know, in your opinion, if the facts add up to him cheating or do I need to run?
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events