Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

Dear ladies; if a man did to you what Kanye did to Kim, would you accept it?

I read something Kim K said in an interview yesterday and it got me wondering. If I were her, would I accept it? You know how a man can come into your life and want to change you into their own perception of who you should be or maybe just what they want you to be. Below is what Kim said;
'My style was really fun and flirty and cute; very colorful, very trendy. When I started dating Kanye, he was like, "Babe, you have so many crazy shoes and platforms with spikes and jewels, so much going on. Can I have my stylist come and we'll clean out your closet? I've become in love with this still sexy but just cleaner look.'
Kanye removed everything from her closet & put in new stuff. He even tells her how to do her hair. Kim's style has since changed. Would you let a guy come into your life & change your sense of style?
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events