Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

‘Why I stayed with Don Jazzy’ – Dr SID

Dr SID
The rapper turned singer tells ThisDay about his working relationship with his label boss Don Jazzy…
You are a Dentist by profession, why did you decide to become a musician?
I have always had passion for music as far back as I can remember. I was part of a dance crew in University and I broke properly into entertainment as a backup dancer for Trybesmen. I later got signed on as an artist and joined Mo’Hits in 2006.
Where your parents supportive when they found out that you want to go into music full time?
My mum supported me right from the onset; she was only concerned about my happiness in whatever I decided to do. My dad like any other father was upset that I quit being a dentist for music but after seeing my passion, he supported me fully.
How long have you been singing?
I have been a recording artist for 10 years now.
Why did you decide to stay on MAVIN when Mo’Hits was dissolved?
I have a good friendship and working relationship with Don Jazzy.
Who are your music role models?
Jay-Z, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Usher and David Guetta.
What song do you like and what are you listening to in your car now?
Solar plexus by MAVIN All –Stars.
If you could be someone else for a day, what would you be?
(Laughs) Me
What are your plans for next year?
To take Nigerian music into the mainstream global market and to improve the entertainment in Nigeria to an international standard.
What defines your sense of style?
I like trendy casual clothes but mostly, my style depends on how I feel when I try  on an outfit.
Signature scent?
For now, Channel Bleu.
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events