Find Us On Facebook

Recent

t

BLACKNIGHT ENT UK AND DJ CHASCOLEE ENT PRESENTS UNLEASHES SHADE ANDREW 2 HOT SINGLES

BLACKNIGHT ENT UK AND DJ CHASCOLEE ENT PRESENTS UNLEASHES SHADE ANDREW 2 HOT SINGLES

SHADE ANDREWS BIO


Every once in a while an artist comes along that makes everyone take note.  Shade 'Da Voice' Andrew's can be defined as that artist.  The new age African artist that is ready to bridge that gap and take her artistic music talent to the global stage.

Her music is raw, honest,fun and always real. Just as straight ahead is her attitude to that music. A lyrical poetess of the first order and soon to be a recognised name in theAfro fusion, Afro beat and RnB movement, Shade Andrews lays it on the line, shade says: "I don't go for the trendy commercial approach. What I do is sing from the heart no frills added on stage, I am at home when I sing"

The song titles tell it all: "lovey dovey," which like many of the other tunes on the album, is based on Shade's experiences in life, love and relationships; and "Majoo," the first single, a positive, uplifting anthem that lauds the strengths and qualities of all people everywhere, enticing you to get up and dance no matter what your issues are.

Shade Andrews has come from a tradition of great gospel-rooted singing and music-making and where she finds herself now is on the cutting edge of inspired creativity: " There's a natural high, a rush of adrenalin that I get when I'm writing, singing recording…".Amazingly Shade Andrews bloodline roots extends to music royalty in the vein of Nigerian and African music legend the late great Fela, who is a distant relative of her mum.However shade does not dwell on that fact because ultimately she wants her music to speak for itself.

Shade grew up listening to R&B legends like Aretha Franklin, Smokey Robinson, Hathaway, Gaye, Beyonce, 2face, Kelly Price, Keri Hilson and performing their songs in the mirror in her bedroom, a teenaged Shade Andrews was destined to pursue a career in music even though at one point, "I was offered a few movie roles …" A self-taught singer, Shade took what she calls "a lot of dead-end jobs" to raise the money to make her first demos.

Shade explains "I love music and I love life”. I believe so much in myself and my ability to succeed, and I believe my music can bring relief to the weak and weary. My inspiration comes from beautiful music, and my cultural background affects my kind of music".'I conceptualize how I want my music and the layout and I believe in attention to detail with every producer I work with.As they say 'Fortune favours the brave'with that said I am prepared push myself to the limit and be bold and daring within reason'.

Shade Andrews is married to her music and is ready to take on 2012, she has been approached by numerous record label as her voice is so intriguing, currently signed to Blacknights Entertainment.Her music is original and pure and she is not trying to imitate anyone's sound. She wants to build her own fan base and entertaining the masses with her God given talent.Befitting she has been given the nickname 'Da voice'.Strangely enough Shade sees her voice as a blessing and despite all her life pains,trials and tribulations she has never let it affect her music direction.In fact quite the contrary, she sees her voice as a gift from God and a source that can be used to empower and inspire a lot of young females and the less privilege.Shade explains 'My life is a story within itself it has been a bit of a roller-coaster but I take caution to the fact that there are a lot of people in far worst predicaments than myself and despite all they get by with the little they have.So there really is no time for me to indulge in my own self-pity.  God’s in control and with deep faith it’s onwards and upwards.I hope my songs can be a form of spiritual uplifting to a lot of young people out .

there and (without discriminating)especially alot of the young ladies out there. I say that based on my own struggles as a young female.If listening to my songs can serve as a form of inspiration to people, then that makes my music making more worthwhile.I sincerely believe God has blessed everyone with our own special gift but sometimes we just need that guidance to help propel that gift.I honestly and humbly say I thank God for Blacknights entertainment.I will continue to pray that as well as the dance joy and fun that my music will create I also hope it serves as a term of endearment for people”
.
Take note, Shade Andrews will soon hit the mainstream, picking up awards where she clearly belongs, at the top of billboards;she will be there to stay.

Two Hit Singles:

▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║
Download Lin
Shade Andrew - Overload
http://mp3twit.com/ldss
▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║
Download Lin
Shade Andrew -Lovey Dovey
http://mp3twit.com/ldp

@djchascolee

4 Bookings:Blacknight ent UK on +447589655627
                :Dj chascolee ent NAIJA +2347041218391



--
world famous deejay chasccolee
Previous
Next Post »

Sponsor

author

This post was written by:

PRO 5Star/World Famous DJ CHASCOLEE _________ With the later out-burst of various circle racers, just a couple emerge, obviously our audit isolates DJ Chascolee from the plenty of slapdash DJs *Cooperate Parties Events *Wedding *Birthday *Indoor&Out Door Events *Pro Club & Radio Dj ?#?IamUrPartyTurnUpDj? *Dj Mixtape & Artist Promotions Book Us Now Google Dj Chascolee Contact/Book Ur Pro Dj Chascolee now +2348055341964 +2347034456612 TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @djchascolee FACEBOOK: Dj chascolee Entertainment BBM: 59081195 www.djchascolee.com EMAIL Djchascolee@gmail.com

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Events